Free Tattoo Stencils
Each stencil can be reused 5–6 times!
- Download stencil sheet of choice to your phone or desktop.
- Print on plain paper from a LASER printer (not inkjet).
- Cut design of choice from sheet.
- Apply liberal amount of eucalyptus oil to skin. (You can find it in most any health food store or online. We also have eucalyptus oil available here at a great price!)
- Place stencil face-down on skin. Use your hand to hold it in place for 30 SECONDS, MINIMUM.
- Lift stencil. You will see design pattern on skin.
- Trace over it with jagua gel or henna paste.
(Click thumbnails below to view images enlarged.)
Hands, Wrists, and Rings
Free tattoo stencil (including instruction sheet with examples).