Jagua Gel - 9 oz.
This product is sold out.
All-natural — Safe — Dermatologically Tested
Replenish your supply of Jagua Gel for your Earth Jagua® black temporary tattoo kit with this convenient 9 oz. bottle. First-time buyers of Jagua Gel receive an applicator bottle with fine tip—for free!
About Our Jagua Gel
- isopropyl alcohol
- Genipa americana (jagua)
- Xanthan gum
- Citric acid
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium citrate
- Silica dioxide
- Disodium EDTA
- Start with clean, dry skin. Remove any lotion.
- Remove Earth Jagua® Gel before going to bed. For first night only, wrap or cover the area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets or other areas of your body with which it may come in contact.
- When creating tattoo, use toothpicks to even out lines.
- Jagua stains very quickly. Wipe off all smudges immediately.
- To avoid clogging, soak metal tip in hot water after use.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
To make your tattoos last as long as possible:
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms, or you can cover the tattoo with Vaseline.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash and dry tattoo area gently when showering.
Other helpful information:
- Earth Jagua® does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua® is not “black henna” nor does it contain henna.
- Using Earth Jagua® is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua® shows up perfectly on dark skin.
- No trees were cut down to create this product. The fruit used would naturally fall to the ground and rot. We have helped to create a cash crop for the Matsés people in the Amazon.
- Before using Earth Jagua® Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- JAGUA IS A FRUIT. If you have any known allergies or sensitivities, or are taking any medications, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua®.
- Earth Jagua® is a strong dye. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Jagua® should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua® should not be taken internally.
- Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.
by N. Garcia on 08/26/13
This refill is fantastic if you are planning to do a very LARGE project, or many many small ones. I daresay that it lasts longer and applies better than the powder mix, but also know that this bottle will go a LOT further than you think it will. Fantastic product, I'll buy again! ...As soon as I use up the last one. ;)
by Helvio Conti Rossini on 07/24/19
4 years buying from earth henna, and the products never disappoints. The best Jagua you can find online!
by D. yañez on 10/08/19
4 años comprando en este sitio, excelente calidad!!
by Emily B. on 04/24/20
It’s a legit product! Super easy to work with. It stains beautifully, I highly recommend you purchase this product, best affordable Jagua around!!
by Ena Cassandra Correa on 06/28/20
I've been using #earthhenna since 2018 for my small business here in Tennessee. It's the best henna ink and reasonable price.