The Earth Jagua® Classic (Black) Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look just like the real thing—plus a few extras. Water is added to the freeze-dried jagua juice, which is then mixed with a base gel. The jagua gel is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create temporary tattoos designs, simply squeeze the bottle to release the jagua gel. Watch our tutorial video below!
Highlights of Earth Jagua® Classic Tattoo Kit—Black
- Enough jagua to create 15–20 temporary jagua tattoos that last 10 days to 2 weeks on skin.
- Includes applicator bottle and 1 fine tip—just like the pros use.
- Comes with 28 stencil designs (on 2 transfer sheets) that are reusable 5 times each.
- Jagua Gel lasts 2–3 months, when refrigerated.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No pain, no permanence.
- Perfect for creating gorgeous temporary ink tattoos and festival body art.
Jagua Kit Contents:
- 9g jagua base gel
- 1 freeze-dried jagua juice
- 4g eucalyptus oil
- 1 dropper
- 1 plastic cone bag
- 1 applicator bottle
- 1 fine tip
- 28 reusable stencil transfers
- Flat toothpicks for touch ups
How It Works:
For complete instructions on how to prepare the jagua gel and apply a temporary tattoo (whether freehand or using a stencil), please see the video tutorial below. You can also download our printable Earth Jagua® Kit Instruction Sheet with detailed, illustrated, step-by-step instructions for creating amazing temporary black tattoos.
(Click to download instruction sheet)
- Start with clean, dry skin. Remove any lotion.
- Remove Earth Jagua® Gel before going to bed. For first night only, wrap or cover the area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets or other areas of your body with which it may come in contact.
- When creating tattoo, use toothpicks to even out lines.
- Jagua stains very quickly. Wipe off all smudges immediately.
- To avoid clogging, soak metal tip in hot water after use.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
To make your tattoos last as long as possible:
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms, or you can cover the tattoo with Vaseline.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash and dry tattoo area gently when showering.
Other helpful information:
- Earth Jagua® does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua® is not “black henna” nor does it contain henna.
- Using Earth Jagua® is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua® shows up perfectly on dark skin.
- No trees were cut down to create this product. The fruit used would naturally fall to the ground and rot. We have helped to create a cash crop for the Matsés people in the Amazon.
Genipa americana, Water, Isopropyl alcohol, Sodium citrate, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Silica dioxide, Potassium sorbate, Disodium EDTA.
- Before using Earth Jagua® Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- JAGUA IS A FRUIT. If you have any known allergies or sensitivities, or are taking any medications, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua®.
- Earth Jagua® is a strong dye. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Jagua® should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua® should not be taken internally.
- Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.