Jagua Refill Kit
This product is sold out.
The Earth Jagua® Refill Kit is for consumers who already own an Earth Jagua® Temporary Tattoo Kit but would like more product to use with their temp tat kit. It comes with our all-natural freeze-dried Jagua Juice, Base Gel, an applicator bottle, and 1 plastic cone bag.
Highlights of Earth Jagua® Refill Kit
- Enough jagua to create 15–20 temporary jagua tattoos that last 10 days to 2 weeks on skin.
- Jagua Gel lasts 2–3 months, when refrigerated.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No pain, no permanence.
Jagua Kit Contents:
- 9g jagua base gel
- 1 freeze-dried jagua juice
- 1 plastic cone bag
- 1 applicator bottle
How It Works:
- Cut tip of Earth Jagua® Base Gel foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved, and pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Reseal and massage contents of cone until smooth. Push gel toward small tip of cone.
- Cut small tip of cone, and squeeze gel slowly into bottle until full.
- Twist cap outfitted with tip onto bottle. Follow test patch instructions provided in “Health Recommendations” below.
- Create design on skin by gently squeezing bottle to release gel.
Once design is completed:
- Gel will take 30–40 minutes to dry. It will dry flat and stick to skin. (Be very careful not to smudge design while wet!)
- Wait 2 hours.
- Peel off Earth Jagua® Gel from skin with fingers.
- YOU WILL SEE VERY LITTLE COLOR WHEN YOU REMOVE THE GEL. THIS IS NORMAL! Blue/black color will fully develop in 24–48 hours.
- Start with clean, dry skin. Remove any lotion.
- Remove Earth Jagua® Gel before going to bed. For first night only, wrap or cover the area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets or other areas of your body with which it may come in contact.
- When creating tattoo, use toothpicks to even out lines.
- Jagua stains very quickly. Wipe off all smudges immediately.
- To avoid clogging, soak metal tip in hot water after use.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
To make your tattoos last as long as possible:
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms, or you can cover the tattoo with Vaseline.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash and dry tattoo area gently when showering.
Other helpful information:
- Earth Jagua® does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua® is not “black henna” nor does it contain henna.
- Using Earth Jagua® is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua® shows up perfectly on dark skin.
- No trees were cut down to create this product. The fruit used would naturally fall to the ground and rot. We have helped to create a cash crop for the Matsés people in the Amazon.
Water, isopropyl alcohol, Genipa americana, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium citrate, silica dioxide, disodium EDTA
- Before using Earth Jagua® Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- JAGUA IS A FRUIT. If you have any known allergies or sensitivities, or are taking any medications, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua®.
- Earth Jagua® is a strong dye. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Jagua® should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua® should not be taken internally.
- Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.