ALSO AVAILABLE: 4-oz. gel (bottle) • 8-oz. gel (bottle)
NOW YOU CAN HAVE A TEMPORARY TATTOO THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE A PERMANENT TATTOO!
EARTH JAGUA® GEL IS
ALL-NATURAL • SAFE • PAINLESS • EASY TO USE...
AND TOTALLY TEMPORARY!
Introducing our new, improved, and repackaged kit for creating the hottest new thing in body art:
safe, black temporary tattoos that look like the real thing...
- Our jagua juice is now freeze-dried and has a one-year shelf-life before mixing!
- Just add water and mix to reconstitute the original Earth Jagua® Gel.
- Gel lasts 31/2 months when refrigerated.
About the Earth Jagua® Gel and Kit
- Dyes the skin — then fades away completely in 10-14 days.
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Requires no needles for application and is completely pain-free.
- Comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like dead ringers for a permanent tattoo, including easy-to-use stencil transfers that make creating designs a snap!
KIT CONTAINS ENOUGH
EARTH JAGUA® GEL
FOR 10-15 TATTOOS!
What's in the Box?
See Kit Contents and Safety Guidelines below. For additional information on the Earth Jagua All-Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, please see our Fact Sheet and Application Instructions.
THIS IS NOT "BLACK HENNA"!
For years we have been warning our customers against so-called "black henna tattoos" — and you were smart to stay away from them. These dangerous kits are not made from natural henna, and they pose a serious risk to your health. But with the exciting new Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, the makers of Earth Henna have developed a natural, painless, completely safe kit for creating temporary tattoos that are truly black — they look just like the real thing and remain on the skin for up to 15 days.
The Earth Jagua® All-Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with:
- Professional applicator bottle and fine tip.
- Two easy-to-use and reusable stencil transfer sheets featuring some of our most popular tattoo designs (or you can create your own freehand!).
- A bottle of natural eucalyptus oil for the stencil transfer.
- State-of-the-art dropper for adding just the right amount of water to freeze-dried jagua powder.
- Plastic gloves for use while mixing (because the Earth Jagua® Gel works fast!).
- Enough Earth Jagua® Gel for 10-15 tattoos.
- Clear, illustrated, step-by-step written instructions for foolproof application.
Earth Jagua® Gel Ingredients:
- Genipa americana (Jagua)
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Xanthan gum
- Disodium edta
- Citric acid
- Silica dioxide
(Due to the nature of the fruit extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such constituents may be: D-mannitol, carbohydrates, tartaric acid, genipic acid, hydantoin, caffeine, calcium.)
Health Safety Guidelines
Earth Jagua® Gel is safe and natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think peanuts and strawberries). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua® Gel.
- Before using Earth Jagua® Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua® Gel should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
Thought you'd like to know...
- Our jagua extract comes straight from the Peruvian Amazon.
- We buy it directly from our working partners, the Matsés people, who harvest the jagua fruit in the wild and ship us the juice fresh during each new season.
- No trees are cut down to create this product.
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Matsés community for healthcare needs.
plus Shipping & Handling
(and CA tax where applicable)
^ back to top