Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit
About the Earth Jagua
Black Temporary Tattoo Kit
All-natural — Safe — Dermatologically Tested
Introducing our new, improved, and repackaged kit for creating the hottest new thing in body art: safe, black temporary tattoos that look like the real thing...
Facts about Earth Jagua® Gel
- Dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo — then fades away completely in 10–14 days.
- Does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Requires no needles for application and is completely pain-free.
- Our jagua juice is now freeze-dried and has a one-year shelf-life before mixing! Just add water and mix to reconstitute the original Earth Jagua® Gel.
- Gel lasts 31/2 months when refrigerated.
- Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like dead ringers for a permanent tattoo, including easy-to-use stencil transfers that make creating designs a snap.
Makes 10–15 tattoos!
THIS IS NOT "BLACK HENNA"!
For years we have been warning our customers against so-called "black henna tattoos" — and you were smart to stay away from them. These dangerous concoctions are not made from natural henna, and they pose a serious risk to your health. But with the exciting new Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, the makers of Earth Henna have developed a natural, painless, completely safe kit for creating temporary tattoos that are truly black — they look just like the real thing and remain on the skin for up to 15 days.
Contents of Kit
The Earth Jagua® Black Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with:
- Professional applicator bottle and fine tip.
- Two easy-to-use and reusable stencil transfer sheets featuring some of our most popular tattoo designs (or you can create your own freehand!).
- A bottle of natural eucalyptus oil for the stencil transfer.
- State-of-the-art dropper for adding just the right amount of water to freeze-dried jagua powder.
- Plastic gloves for use while mixing (because the Earth Jagua® Gel works fast!).
- Enough Earth Jagua® Gel for 10–15 tattoos.
- Clear, illustrated, step-by-step written instructions for foolproof application.
Thought you'd like to know...
- Our jagua extract comes straight from the Peruvian Amazon.
- We buy it directly from our working partners, the Matsés people, who harvest the jagua fruit in the wild and ship us the juice fresh during each new season.
- No trees are cut down to create this product.
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Matsés community for healthcare needs.
How to Use the Earth Jagua Tattoo Kit
Step By Step Instructions
- Using a pen, push contents of Base Gel packet toward tip.
- Using scissors, make 1/4″ cut at tip of foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone using plastic glove, if necessary.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved. Pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Squeeze air out of plastic cone and reseal.
- Massage contents of cone until smooth.
- Using a pen may help to mix all cone contents.
- Using scissors, make 1/8″ cut at tip of cone.
- Slowly squeeze Earth Jagua� Gel into bottle. Occasionally tap bottle on counter to settle gel at bottom.
- Twist cap equipped with fine tip onto applicator bottle.
- Slowly trace design on skin with Earth Jagua� Gel by squeezing applicator bottle.
- Drying will take about 30�45�minutes. Be careful not to smudge the design!
- Once dry, Gel will be flat and stick to skin. Wait 2�3�hours before removing with warm running water.
- You will see very little color when you first remove the Gel. This is normal.
- Wait 24�48�hours for blue-black color to develop. Enjoy!
Stencil Transfer Instructions
- Choose stencil you want to use and cut from stencil transfer page.
- Apply a light layer of eucalyptus oil to skin area where stencil will be applied and place stencil, dark side down. Apply light, even pressure and wait 30�40 seconds.
- Remove and follow outline of stencil with Earth Jagua body ink by squeezing plastic applicator bottle with metal tip. Black outline will disappear, leaving black tattoo on skin.
- Allow Earth Jagua body ink to dry, and follow general application instructions.
- Stencils may be re-used up to six times!
Advice to Get the Most Out of Your Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit
Handy Tips When Using Earth Jagua
For the most high-quality, professional-looking results...
- When creating tattoo, use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes, and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Soak metal tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
Tips to Make Your Tattoos Last As Long As Possible
- Avoid household cleaning fluids on area of tattoo
- Saunas and steam rooms should be avoided, as they speed up skin exfoliation.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash tattoo area gently with soap when showering.
- Do not scrub tattoo area with towel. Pat gently instead.
- Avoid soaking tattoo area when bathing.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Earth Jagua� Gel is safe and natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think peanuts and strawberries). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua� Gel.
- Before using Earth Jagua� Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2�3�hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4�5�hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua� Gel should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
Earth Jagua� Gel Ingredients:
- Genipa americana (Jagua)
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Xanthan gum
- Citric acid
- Posassium sorbate
- Sodium citrate
- Silica dioxide
- Lactic acid
- Disodium EDTA
(Due to the nature of the fruit extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such constituents may be: D-mannitol, carbohydrates, tartaric acid, genipic acid, hydantoin, caffeine, calcium.)
Rated 4 Stars by A. NasirThis review was written on Wed May 01, 2013 at 09:18:23 am
1 out of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Rated 5 Stars by G. SmithThis review was written on Sun Jun 16, 2013 at 09:18:23 am
Very easy to mix and apply. The kit comes with a decently fine tip ( (more)
1 out of 1 customers found this review helpful.