Kids' Henna Body Painting Kit
About the Kids' Henna Body Painting Kit
All-natural — Safe — Dermatologically Tested
Temporary Tattoos That Kids — and Parents — Will Love
Our kids' henna tattoo kit is fun to use and contains enough henna powder and mixing solution for boys and girls to get started on creating their own beautiful temporary tattoos and henna designs. Like our Original Earth Henna Kit, each Kids' Henna Tattoo Kit comes with:
- Pre-measured natural henna powder directly from the fields of Morocco
- Pre-measured henna mixing solution for making henna paste
- Four grams of eucalyptus oil for applying stencil designs.
- Reusable stencil transfer sheet with easy-to-apply designs that will appeal especially to kids
- Plastic squeeze bottle applicator with fine tip (used by professional henna artists!)
- Q-tips and toothpicks (a henna artist's must-have tools!)
- Clear step-by-step instructions on how to mix the solution and apply your Mehndi designs, along with invaluable tips & techniques from professional Mehndi artists
- Cotton bag for storage of unused supplies
Makes 15–20 designs like these!
How to Use the Kids' Henna Body Painting Kit
The Kids' Henna Body Painting Kit is the safest, most child-friendly kit on the market for creating beautiful temporary tattoos on hands, feet, face, or legs. This is how you do it. (Also see our video demo.)
|1. Mix henna solution with powder.||2. Transfer mixture to applicator.||3. Choose a design.|
|4. Start painting.||�||�|
It�s that easy!
Health & Safety Guidelines
Earth Henna Body Painting Paste is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon. For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Henna Body Painting Paste.
- Before using Earth Henna Body Painting Paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2�3�hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4�5�hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Henna Body Painting Paste should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
Earth Henna FAQ