All of Tattly’s “Designy Temporary Tattoos” are custom temporary tattoos created by professional artists, who get a cut of every sale. Wish your rose tattoo could smell like a rose? Done! Only from Tattly can you get the Perennial Set, groundbreaking SCENTED temporary tattoos that last 2-4 days! Safe, non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink. So many cool designs to choose from. Where to start? Which festival will you wear them to?
Tattly’s claim to fame is that theirs are no cookie-cutter tattoos! They are design-focused temporary tattoos that stand out for their originality, freshness and creativity. You can choose from metallic gold and silver stick on tattoos in the Brilliant Bracelets set. You will also find gorgeous Feathers, beautiful Flora and Fauna, Nautical themes, black & white designs in the Remix One and Remix Two sets, Watercolor Butterflies, and of course, the one and only Perennial Set, where you can find lovely flowers that smell as good as they look. So cool!
- Tattly Temporary Tattoos are stick-on and waterproof
- So easy to apply
- Last 2-4 days
- All designs are licensed from fabulous worldwide artists and designers, who get a cut of every sale! Yay, artists!
- Totally safe, non-toxic and approved by the FDA
- Printed with vegetable-based ink
How it Works
- Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup
2. Remove clear top sheet
3. Press tattoo, design facing down, onto skin
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect
- Use regular household tape.
- Take a strip of tape and stick it over the edge of your tattoo
- Rub it a little and peel it away
- The longer the tattoo has been on the more tape you will need to fully remove it
An alternative way to remove your tattoo is with soap and water. It will take a little bit of rubbing but it will come right off.
- Tattly Temporary tattoos last longer if you keep them clean by gently washing the area
- Tattoos with intricate, fine lines may wear off sooner