Please remember that henna can stain fabric and clothing. It is best to take all henna off your skin before going to sleep.
Tested Temporary Tattoos That Kids - and Parents - Will Love!
Our Kit for Kids henna tattoo kit is fun to use and contains:
- Pre-measured natural henna powder directly from the fields of Morocco
- Pre-measured henna mixing solution for making henna paste
- Four grams of eucalyptus oil for applying stencil designs
- Reusable stencil transfer sheet with easy-to-apply designs that will appeal especially to kids
- Plastic squeeze bottle applicator with fine tip (used by professional henna artists!) Clear step-by-step instructions on how to mix the solution and apply your Mehndi designs
- Plus, invaluable tips & techniques from professional Mehndi artists
Makes 15-20 designs!
Information and Health Warnings Ingredients: Henna powder, water, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, disodium EDTA, lactic acid. Earth Henna® paste is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think strawberries and peanuts). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines. Before using Earth Henna® paste, do a skin patch test first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding. If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna® paste. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot. All persons using Earth Henna® paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions. For external use only. Do not eat or swallow. Keep contents away from children. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.