The Earth Jagua™ Refill Kit is for consumers who already own an Earth Jagua™ Temporary Tattoo Kit but would like more product to use with their temporary tattoo kits. It comes with freeze-dried jagua juice, Base Gel, an Applicator Bottle and 1 plastic cone bag.
Highlights of Jagua Refill Kit
- Enough jagua to create 15-20 designs that last 7-10 days on skin
Earth Jagua™ Gellasts 2-3 months, when refrigerated
- Dermatologically tested
- No pain, no permanence
- 9g jagua base gel
- 1 Freeze-dried jagua juice
- 1 Applicator bottle
- 1 Plastic cone bag
How it Works
- Cut tip of Earth Jagua™ Base Gel foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved, and pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Reseal and massage contents of cone until smooth. Push gel toward small tip of cone.
- Cut small tip of cone, and squeeze gel slowly into bottle until full.
- Twist cap outfitted with tip onto bottle. Follow test patch instructions provided in Health Warnings. Create design on skin by gently squeezing bottle to release gel.
- Henna powder, Water, Glycerin, benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Disodium EDTA
Before using Earth Henna® paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna®
- We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
All persons using Earth Henna® paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
For external use only. Earth Henna® paste should not be taken internally. Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.
Targeted customer base: 18-34 year olds, who want the look of a permanent tattoo but like the idea of being able to express themselves—they can change their tattoos whenever they change their minds.