No festival gear is complete without GLO TATTS! Magnificent, easy-to-apply metallic, henna tattoo-inspired designs that glow in the light, and make YOU shine! Where will you place yours? The options are endless.
GLO TATTS is all about beautifying your skin with shimmering metallic temporary tattoos and allowing the individual to re-create their own form of skin art - standing out in the crowd - day AND night! Whether you're rocking out at a festival, NYE celebration, fullmoon party or hanging with friends by the pool or beach, we got you covered, literally, in gorgeous shimmering metallic gold, silver and rose gold temporary tatts that are like body jewellery but without the weight of actually wearing any. And when the sun goes down and the lights go out that's when the fun really begins. Your tattoos will glow-in-the-dark and light up your skin as you dance the night away.
The Devi pack comes with gorgeous gold and turquoise designs that span mandalas, bracelets, necklaces, and outstanding designs that look great on hands, back of the neck and arms. So many choices!
Highlights of GLO TATTS Metallic Ink Tattoos
- GLO TATTS GLOW IN THE DARK!
- GLO TATTS last 2 days-3 weeks, depending on care and area of the body
- They are non-toxic
- They come off easily with baby oil, coconut oil or olive oil
How it Works
- Skin must be completely dry and free of oils or lotions. Especially the use of sunscreen and fake tan!
- Skin area where tattoo is placed must not be twisted or stretched. The more hairless the better.
- Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible (this is important later when you need to line it up)
- Remove the clear sheet.
- Hold wet cloth/sponge against tattoo backing paper and make sure entire design is covered...
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Slide paper gently aside.
- Rinse gently with warm water to remove excess glue for best affect.
- Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until tattoo has set (at least 10 minutes).
- Your glow-in-the-dark tattoo LOVES light, it's as easy as holding a (cool to the touch) torch or iPhone light over the tattoo for a few seconds (the longer you hold it over the brighter it will shine!), now watch it glow!
The little clear adhesive around the tattoo is actually the glow-in-the-dark part, so take care when cutting out the tattoo before placing it on (you don't want to cut off any of the glow part, do you?).