Jagua designs can transfer for the first 24 hours. To keep this from happening, cover your design with tissue or wear long clothing for the first night.
Now with 40 stencils and 3 different sized tips to give you the creative edge!
Facts about Earth Jagua® Gel:
- Dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo — then fades away completely in 10–14 days
- Does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals
- Requires no needles for application and is completely pain-free
- Our jagua juice is now freeze-dried and has a two-year shelf-life before mixing
- Just add water and mix to reconstitute the original Earth Jagua® Gel. Gel lasts 3 1/2 months when refrigerated
Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like dead ringers for a permanent tattoo!
The Earth Jagua® Premium Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with:
- Professional applicator bottle with 3 different exchangeable tips of different sizes
- 40 stencil transfers featuring some of our most popular tattoo designs (or you can create your own freehand!)
- Four grams of eucalyptus oil for the stencil transfer
- State-of-the-art dropper for adding just the right amount of water to freeze-dried jagua powder
- Enough Earth Jagua® Gel for 10–15 tattoos
- Clear, illustrated, step-by-step written instructions for foolproof application
Thought you'd like to know... Our jagua extract comes straight from the Peruvian Amazon. We buy it directly from our working partners, the Matsés people, who harvest the jagua fruit in the wild and ship us the juice fresh during each new season. No trees are cut down to create this product. A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Matsés community for healthcare needs.
Earth Jagua® Health Warnings Ingredients in Earth Jagua® Gel: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Genipa Americana, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silica dioxide, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA. By nature of the genipin extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa Americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such present constituents may be: D Mannitol, Carbohydrates, Tartaric Acid, Genipic Acid, Hydantoin, Caffeine, Calcium. Earth Jagua® Gel is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think strawberries or peanuts). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines. Warnings Before using Earth Jagua® Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding. Jagua is a fruit. If you are fruit sensitive, have any known allergies, or are taking any medications, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua® Gel. If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua® Gel. Earth Jagua® is a strong dye. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot. All persons using Earth Jagua® Gel should check the ingredients list to check for potential allergic reactions. For external use only. Earth Jagua® Gel should not be taken internally. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.