The Earth Jagua™ Premium Kit Blue comes with everything needed to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like the real thing—plus a few extras. Water is added to the freeze-dried jagua juice, which is then mixed with a base gel. The Jagua gel is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create temporary tattoos designs, simply squeeze the bottle to release the jaguar gel.
Highlights of Premium Kit Blue
- Enough jagua to create 15-20 temporary jagua tattoos that last 10 days to 2 weeks on skin
- Comes with applicator bottle and 3 different size fine tips used by pros
- Comes with 40 stencil transfers that are reusable 5 times each
- Jagua gel lasts 2-3 months, when refrigerated
- Dermatologically tested
- No pain, no permanence
- Perfect festival body art for gorgeous festival temporary ink tattoos
- 9g Jagua Base Gel
- 1 Freeze-dried Jagua Juice
- 4gEucalyptus Oil
- 1 Dropper
- 1 plastic cone
- 1 Applicator bottle
- 3 different size tips
- 40 reusable stencil transfers
- Flat toothpicks for touch ups
How It Works
- Cut tip of Earth Jagua™ Base Gel foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved, and pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Reseal and massage contents of cone until smooth. Push gel toward small tip of cone.
- Cut small tip of cone, and squeeze gel slowly into bottle until full.
- Twist cap outfitted with tip onto bottle. Follow test patch instructions provided in Health Warnings. Create design on skin by gently squeezing bottle to release gel.
Once design is completed:
- Gel will take 30-40 minutes to dry. It will dry flat and stick to skin. (Be very careful not to smudge design while wet!)
- Wait 2 hours.
- Peel of Earth Jagua™ Gel from skin with fingers
- YOU WILL SEE VERY LITTLE COLOR WHEN YOU REMOVE THE GEL. THIS IS NORMAL! Blue/black color will fully develop in 24-48 hours.
- Start with clean, dry skin. Remove any lotion.
- Remove Earth Jagua™ Gel before going to bed. For first night only, wrap or cover the area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets or other areas of your body with which it may come in contact.
- When creating tattoo, use toothpicks to even out lines.
- Jagua stains very quickly. Wipe off all smudges immediately.
- To avoid clogging, soak metal tip in hot water after use.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
To make your tattoos last as long as possible:
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms, or you can cover the tattoo with Vaseline.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation produts.
- Wash and dry tattoo area gently when showering.
Other useful information:
- Earth Jagua™ does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua™ is not “black henna” nor does it contain henna.
- Using Earth Jagua™ is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua™ shows up perfectly on dark skin.
- No trees are cut down to create this product. The fruit used would naturally fall to the ground and rot. We have helped to create a cash crop for the Matsés people in the Amazon.
Water, Isopropyl alcohol, Genipa Americana, Xantham Gum,Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Silica Dioxide, Disodium EDTA
- Before using Earth Jagua™ paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- JAGUA IS A FRUIT. If you have any known allergies or sensitivities, or are taking any medications, check with your doctor before using Earth Jagua™.
- Earth Jagua™ is a strong dye. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Jagua™ should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua™ should not be taken internally. Keep contents away from children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.