Please remember that henna can stain fabric and clothing. It is best to take all henna off your skin before going to sleep.
Our best bargain! The popular Classic Earth Henna Tattoo Kit, plus the groundbreaking book about the Art of Mehndi by Carine Fabius. The beautiful art form known as mehndi is made simple with this easy-to-use kit and book package, which combines safe, natural, superior-quality henna from the fields of Morocco with the first published resource on mehndi in the United States.
- Contains over 140 illustrations and photographs
- History of the art form
- Step-by-step instructions for creating your own beautiful tattoo designs
- Practical techniques from professional mehndi artists
Like our Original Earth Henna Kit, each Classic Kit comes with:
- Pre-measured natural henna powder directly from the fields of Morocco
- Pre-measured henna mixing solution for making henna paste
- Four grams of eucalyptus oil for applying stencil designs
- Reusable stencil transfers with easy-to-apply designs
- Plastic squeeze bottle applicator with fine tip (used by professional henna artists!)
- Clear step-by-step instructions on how to mix the solution and apply your Mehndi designs
- Plus, invaluable tips & techniques from professional Mehndi artists
Makes 15–20 designs!
Information and Health Warnings Ingredients: Henna powder, water, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, disodium EDTA, lactic acid. Earth Henna® paste is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think strawberries and peanuts). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines. Before using Earth Henna® paste, do a skin patch test first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding. If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna® paste. We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot. All persons using Earth Henna® paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions. For external use only. Do not eat or swallow. Keep contents away from children. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.