Get our brand new White Lace/Silver Lace kit with the fab Crown Tattoo from the Black Lace Skin Jewelry collection. Sophisticated and fun!
White Henna/White Lace/Silver Lace Tattoo Kits
Create instant, gorgeous temporary body tattoos that look like white lace on the skin with our White Lace henna kit.
Often referred to as “white henna” because of the henna-inspired designs created with the product, our White Lace and Silver Lace Tattoos actually sit on top of the skin. Earth Henna White Lace Tattoos are applied just like henna, but the mixture is made up of FDA-approved body paint and skin-safe adhesive which goes on the skin and dries instantly. White Lace and Silver Lace Tattoos do not stain the skin and last anywhere between 1-5 days.
Earth Henna™ White Lace Tattoos are beautiful as white lace or you can apply silver over your white henna design for extra dazzle! Perfect festival body art or for a special event such as a party, wedding or vacation!
Black Lace Skin Jewelry
Make an entrance in Black Lace Skin Jewelry, a collection of gorgeous, shimmery stick-on body jewelry like you’ve never seen before. Choose from black matte, black sparkle and metallic ink tattoos!
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove cap and replace with twist-on applicator tip.
- Squeeze bottle to expel product and create design.
- Wait for design to dry, approximately 10 minutes. (Careful not to smudge!) It will feel tacky to the touch.
- Dip cotton ball in cornstarch / silver glitter provided and lightly dust design.
- Brush off excess cornstarch / silver glitter with the makeup brush provided.
- You’re done!
- Rinse out tip and replace original cap on bottle. Store in dry place.
- White Lace solution
- Applicator tip
- Corn starch & Silver glitter with cotton ball
- Small brush
- Instruction sheet & Design sheet
FAQ about White Lace Tattoos®, AKA “White Henna”
What is “White Henna?”
There is no such thing as white henna. Henna is a plant that stains the skin a reddish brown color. Although photos of “white henna” are all over the internet, those designs are created with a mix of body paint and glue, which do not stain the skin.
Why are people calling it White Henna?
Because the designs LOOK like henna designs, people assume that one can stain the skin white, and that it will last 10 days, just like henna.
What are White Lace Tattoos?
Earth Henna White Lace Tattoos® are created using a mix of FDA approved body art paint and a non-toxic adhesive, which is safe for use on skin.
How long do they last?
White Lace Tattoos® last 1-5 days. They are water-resistant, but fingers and hand designs will fall off more quickly than from other body parts. Think of them as short -term body adornment, like for a special event or party.
How do they feel?
There is a slight texture but designs dry flat and even though it will look like you’re wearing white lace gloves (if on the hands), you’ll forget it’s there!
How can I remove a White Lace Tattoo®?
Let it fall off, peel it off or rinse it off with warm water and soap.
How long does the White Lace Tattoo® mixture last?
It should easily last six months or more if stored properly, like in a kitchen cabinet. Keep away from heat or cold (refrigerator or freezer).
- Do not use on hairy areas, as it will hurt when you peel off the mixture.
- To prevent clogging of tip, rinse out immediately or soak in hot water. You may want to use a pin to get any excess product.
- Before applying White Lace Tattoos®, do a patch test first. Place a small amount of product on skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have known allergies, check with your doctor before applying White Lace Tattoos®.
- Check Ingredients List for potential allergic reactions.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.
Ingredients: White Lace Tattoos® mix: Water, 100% virgin latex, 0.3% Ammonia added as a stabilizer & preservative, Acrylic emulsion Non-hazardous, Glycerol, Guar gum, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl alcohol, Propanediol (plant based coagulant); Cornstarch; Glitter: Polyethylene Terephthalate Film, Opaque/Metallic
Highlights of Black Lace Skin Jewelry
- Reusable stick on tattoos
- Last up to 3 days
Choose from a selection of metallic ink and sparkly tattoos which include black diamond Swarovski crystals, gold, sparkly skin tattoos, and special metallic temporary tattoos for ear tips, eye tips and fingertips too!
Black Matte Tattoos
A sleek modern interpretation of body jewelry, perfect for evening events and daytime glamour. Accented with Midnight Black Swarovski crystals. As featured in US Magazine and worn by Vanessa Hudgens, this black matte collection is applied with eyelash glue. One time use only.
Gold Sparkly Skin Lace Tattoos
Pretty yet edgy looks for that big event (especially for brides!), this line combines tones of white and champage sparkle with silk and satin accents combined with Swarovski crystals. This line of jewels are one time use only.
Metallics (eyes, ears and fingertips)
Metallic gold or silver temporary tattoos. Each elegant package includes two sheets of tattoos. One page includes a sheet of geometric pattern bracelets and the second sheet includes ornate designs and necklaces. In either gold or silver, elegant tattoo designs include classic fleurs-de-lis, royal crowns romantic roses, hearts, winged armor, snakes, thorns and feathers. Two tattoo sheets are packaged in a lovely foil stamped folder and closed with a piece of black lace. These tattoos last up to 5 days and can be removed with rubbing alcohol.
How it Works-Metallics
- Choose design you want to apply and carefully cut from sheet
- Remove any body lotion from skin; start with clean dry skin
- Remove acetate cover sheet
- Place metallic side down on skin with white paper facing up and hold in place
- We tattoo generously with water
- Wait 10-15 seconds
- Slide away paper backing
- Metallic tattoos are waterproof and hypoallergenic
- You can bathe, shower or go in a pool
- Avoid using any lotions that contain oil
- To remove, use rubbing alcohol and rub with pressure
How it Works-Black Matte and Sparkly Gold Tattoos
- Start with clean, dry skin
- Peel off sheet and apply to body
- Tattoos will last up to three days, if treated with care
- These tattoos are for one-time use only
- Black Matte tattoos are hypoallergenic and waterproof
- You can bathe, shower or go int a pool
- Avoid using any lotions that contain oil
- Do not place tattoos on joints or places that get a lot of use (like wrists)
- To remove, simply peel it off