Earth Henna Premium Kit
This product is sold out.
The Earth Henna® Premium Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with everything needed to create beautiful body art temporary tattoos. Premium-grade henna powder is mixed with Earth Henna® Solution to make the henna paste. That paste is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create your henna design, simply squeeze the bottle to release the paste. Watch our video tutorial below!
Highlights of Earth Henna® Premium Temporary Tattoo Kit
- Enough henna to create 20–30 henna designs.
- Henna tattoos last 7–10 days on skin.
- Henna powder and solution are pre-measured for perfect consistency every time.
- Comes with applicator bottle and the same fine tip used by pros.
- Comes with 35 henna design stencil transfers that are reusable 5 times each.
- Henna paste lasts 4 weeks, when refrigerated.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No pain, no permanence.
- Perfect for creating gorgeous henna designs on the skin and festival body art.
Henna Kit Contents:
- 9g henna powder
- 36 ml Earth Henna® solution
- 1 plastic cone bag
- 1 applicator bottle with fine tip
- Flat toothpicks for touch-ups
- 3 sheets of stencil designs
- 1 thermal stencil sheet
How It Works:
For complete instructions on how to prepare the henna paste and apply a temporary tattoo (whether freehand or using a stencil), please see the video tutorial below. You can also download our printable Earth Henna® Kit Instruction Sheet with detailed, illustrated, step-by-step instructions for creating amazing temporary tattoos.
How To Use the Earth Henna Premium Kit & How To Use the New Thermal Transfer Sheet in Henna and Jagua Kits
- Soak applicator tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Use straight pin or needle to clean or unclog metal tip.
- If you are going to bed with henna paste still on, wrap area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets.
- Henna permanently stains wood, fabric, and fingernails.
Henna powder, Water, Glycerin, Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
- Before using Earth Henna® paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna® paste.
- We recommend waiting until your temporary tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Henna® paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Henna® paste should not be taken internally.
- Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.
by K. Barnes on 04/14/16
My name is Kiernan , I just turned 18 and wanted to practice some tattoo designs that wouldn't be too dark. This kit was absolutely perfect , 10/10 would buy again . If followed right to the instructions , everything works perfectly . Thank you for providing me with a natural alternative solution to pens haha
by M. goblet on 08/16/16
In the past I have used other henna kits whose color never was dark enough. Earth henna is so easy to use with the squeeze bottle way less of a mess than the cones, the henna had a darker quality as well. I will definitely keep using earth henna for the foreseeable future.
by C. Valles on 09/17/16
First order was this and the kids kit. The quality of the henna was amazing. Deep witch color, even on my then 4 year old who would only leave the paste on for about 20 min. Love the applicator bottle, and after a week and a half in my fridge the kids were bringing over there friends, as was I. Same great results. Thank you for a safe fun product.
by T. Dymond on 07/24/19
This kit was great! Came with a good amount of product in it. The application was very easy to do with the stencils. Would purchase again for sure!
by Cindi D. on 07/24/19
I love the quality of Earth Henna products! I feel confident using this henna on children because of the natural, non-toxic formula. Earth Henna is easy to mix and apply, and the stencils that come with the premium kit, as well as the free ones online, make it easy for beginners to create beautiful henna art. I also am grateful for the amazing customer service that I received from Earth Henna. After an accidental delay, they went above and beyond to make sure that I received my order on time. I am thoroughly impressed with this product and company, and I will definitely order from Earth Henna again in the future. Thank you!
by Dominique Robinson on 09/28/19
I love it! It’s so fun and easy to use!
by Catherine D. on 10/08/19
Customer service was great and shipment arrived promptly. I was concerned that it would be difficult to use, but instructions were very helpful. My daughter and her BFF had a blast and can’t wait to use it again!
by Liberty P. on 11/13/19
This has met all my expectations.
by Jennifer N. on 01/03/20
I bought this product for my teenage daughters for Christmas as they both love getting Henna tattoos - they absolutely loved it! It mixes easily, the temporary stencils work great and the resulting Henna tattoos look perfect. I've had mine on for over a week now. I would purchase again.
by M. Phillips on 01/10/20
I gave this to my grand daughter for Christmas and she couldn’t have been happier. Everyone went home with a small henna tattoo.