Earth Henna Freestyle Classic Kit
This product is sold out.
The Earth Henna Freestyle® Classic Kit comes with the basics needed to create your own original temporary tattoo designs. Premium-grade henna powder is mixed with Earth Henna® Solution to make the henna paste. That paste is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create your henna design, simply squeeze the bottle to release the paste.
Highlights of Earth Henna Freestyle Classic Temporary Tattoo Kit
- Enough henna to create 15–20 henna designs.
- Henna tattoos last 7–10 days on skin.
- Henna powder and solution are pre-measured for perfect consistency every time.
- Comes with applicator bottle and the same fine tip used by pros.
- Comes with 3 bonus, easy-to-use, peel-off, self-adhesive stencils.
- Henna paste lasts 4 weeks, when refrigerated. Can be frozen too.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No pain, no permanence.
- Perfect for creating gorgeous henna designs on the skin and festival body art.
Henna Kit Contents:
- 4.5g henna powder
- 19 ml Earth Henna® solution for over one-half oz. (19g) henna paste
- 1 plastic cone bag
- 1 applicator bottle with fine tip
- 3 self-adhesive stencils
How It Works:
- Pour henna powder into cone bag, add pre-mixed solution.
- Seal cone and massage contents until smooth. Wait one hour before using.
- Using scissors, make a small cut at tip of cone.
- Slowly squeeze henna paste into applicator bottle.
- Twist on fine tip.
You’re ready to create your henna design! If you don’t know how to draw freehand, never fear—you can use our free downloadable henna design stencils transfers!
Once design is completed:
- Drying will take 30 minutes, depending on design. Paste will dry flat and stick to skin.
- Wait six hours before removing.
- Peel off henna paste with fingers.
- You will see very little color at first. THIS IS NORMAL.
- Wait 24–48 hours for rich, reddish brown color to develop.
- Soak applicator tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Use straight pin or needle to clean or unclog metal tip.
- If you are going to bed with henna paste still on, wrap area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets.
- Henna permanently stains wood, fabric, and fingernails.
Henna powder, water, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
- Before using Earth Henna® paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna® paste.
- We recommend waiting until your temporary tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Henna® paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Henna® paste should not be taken internally.
- Keep contents away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.