White Henna/White Lace/Silver Lace Tattoo Kits
Create instant, gorgeous temporary body tattoos that look like white lace on the skin with our White Lace henna kit.
Often referred to as “white henna” because of the henna-inspired designs created with the product, our White Lace and Silver Lace Tattoos actually sit on top of the skin. Earth Henna White Lace Tattoos are applied just like henna, but the mixture is made up of FDA-approved body paint and skin-safe adhesive which goes on the skin and dries instantly. White Lace and Silver Lace Tattoos do not stain the skin and last anywhere between 1-5 days.
Earth Henna™ White Lace Tattoos are beautiful as white lace or you can apply silver over your white henna design for extra dazzle! Perfect festival body art or for a special event such as a party, wedding or vacation!
- Start with clean, dry skin.
- Remove cap and replace with twist-on applicator tip.
- Squeeze bottle to expel product and create design.
- Wait for design to dry, approximately 10 minutes. (Careful not to smudge!) It will feel tacky to the touch.
- Dip cotton ball in cornstarch / silver glitter provided and lightly dust design.
- Brush off excess cornstarch / silver glitter with the makeup brush provided.
- You’re done!
- Rinse out tip and replace original cap on bottle. Store in dry place.
- White Lace solution
- Applicator tip
- Corn starch & Silver glitter with cotton ball
- Small brush
- Instruction sheet & Design sheet
FAQ about White Lace Tattoos®, AKA “White Henna”
What is “White Henna?”
There is no such thing as white henna. Henna is a plant that stains the skin a reddish brown color. Although photos of “white henna” are all over the internet, those designs are created with a mix of body paint and glue, which do not stain the skin.
Why are people calling it White Henna?
Because the designs LOOK like henna designs, people assume that one can stain the skin white, and that it will last 10 days, just like henna.
What are White Lace Tattoos?
Earth Henna White Lace Tattoos® are created using a mix of FDA approved body art paint and a non-toxic adhesive, which is safe for use on skin.
How long do they last?
White Lace Tattoos® last 1-5 days. They are water-resistant, but fingers and hand designs will fall off more quickly than from other body parts. Think of them as short -term body adornment, like for a special event or party.
How do they feel?
There is a slight texture but designs dry flat and even though it will look like you’re wearing white lace gloves (if on the hands), you’ll forget it’s there!
How can I remove a White Lace Tattoo®?
Let it fall off, peel it off or rinse it off with warm water and soap.
How long does the White Lace Tattoo® mixture last?
It should easily last six months or more if stored properly, like in a kitchen cabinet. Keep away from heat or cold (refrigerator or freezer).
- Do not use on hairy areas, as it will hurt when you peel off the mixture.
- To prevent clogging of tip, rinse out immediately or soak in hot water. You may want to use a pin to get any excess product.
- Before applying White Lace Tattoos®, do a patch test first. Place a small amount of product on skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have known allergies, check with your doctor before applying White Lace Tattoos®.
- Check Ingredients List for potential allergic reactions.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.
Ingredients: White Lace Tattoos® mix: Water, 100% virgin latex, 0.3% Ammonia added as a stabilizer & preservative, Acrylic emulsion Non-hazardous, Glycerol, Guar gum, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl alcohol, Propanediol (plant based coagulant); Cornstarch; Glitter: Polyethylene Terephthalate Film, Opaque/Metallic