The Earth Henna™Book &Henna Kit Set comes with everything needed to create beautiful henna designs anywhere on the body, and the book, MEHNDI, The Art of Henna Body Painting by CarineFabius.
Highlights of Earth Henna™Book & Kit Set
The henna tattoo kit
- Enough henna to create 15-20 temporary tattoos that last 7-10 days on skin
- Henna powder and Solution are pre-measured for perfect consistency every time
- Comes with applicator bottle and fine tip used by pros
- Comes with 16 stencil transfers that are reusable 5 times each
- Henna paste lasts 4 weeks, when refrigerated
- Dermatologically tested
- No pain, no permanence
- The first published book on henna in the U.S was written by author CarineFabius, creator of Earth Henna™ body temporary tattoo kits. This book features dozens of practice exercises and sample design illustrations. Inside you will find:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to apply your hennatattoo designs
- Tips from professional henna artists
History of the art form and a discussion of the traditional uses of the henna plant
- 140 beautiful photographs and illustrations
- 5g henna powder
- 19 ml Earth Henna™ Solution
- 4 ml Eucalyptus Oil
- 1 Plastic cone bag
- 1 Applicator bottle with fine tip
- 16 Re-usable stencils transfers
- Flat toothpicks for touch-ups
How it Works
- Pour henna powder into cone bag, add pre-mixed Solution
- Seal cone and massage contents until smooth. Wait one hour before using.
- Using scissors, make a small cut at tip of cone
- Slowly squeeze henna paste into applicator bottle
- Twist on fine tip
You’re ready to create your design! If you don’t know how to draw freehand, never fear, stencil transfers are here!
Stencil Transfer Application
- Cut chosen design from stencil page
- Apply generous amount of eucalyptus oil to area
- Place stencil face down. Hold in place for a full 30 seconds
- Remove stencil; you will see transfer on skin
- Slowly trace stencil outline with henna paste by squeezing applicator bottle.
Once design is completed:
- Drying will take 30 minutes, depending on design.
- Paste will dry flat and stick to skin
- Wait six hours before removing
- Peeling off henna paste with fingers
- You will see very little color at first. THIS IS NORMAL.
- Wait 24-48 hours for rich, reddish brown color to develop
- Soak applicator tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Use straight pin or needle to clean or unclog metal tip.
- If you are going to bed with henna paste still on, wrap area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets.
- Henna permanently stains wood, fabric and fingernails.
Henna powder, Water, Glycerin, benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Disodium EDTA
- Before using Earth Henna™ paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna™ paste.
- We recommend waiting until tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
- All persons using Earth Henna™ paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
- For external use only. Earth Henna™ paste should not be taken internally. Keep contents away from children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.