HERBAL LIP DYES
Mehru is an Arabic word that evokes the luminescence of a moonlit night. Bring out your inner radiance with Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes!
Ever think about tattooing your lips? Unless you're into pain, now you don't have to! With Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes, it's easy to achieve semi-permanent lip tattoos!
Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes are easy to apply, absolutely non-drying, last all day without transferring color to glasses and cups, and are available in 26 fabulous shades.
Mehru Herbal Lip Dye comes in a 15 ml bottle that contains enough product for a seemingly endless number of applications. Simply dip the applicator wand into the light gel and apply over the lips. The gel absorbs into the skin in seconds, and presto! You're good to go.
Apply one coat or as many coats as you like to obtain your perfect color; your lips will still feel like you are wearing nothing at all.
Have fun blending different Mehru Lip Dye colors to achieve a stunning array of shades. The possibilities are endless!
For a different kind of fun, at our Carine Talks Lipstick page you'll find some enjoyable articles on the subject!
NEW — Mehru Lip Dyes in Summer Shades!
- Burberry root powder
- Cosmetic color
- Grain alcohol
- Flower scent
- Mineral water
Tips for Best Results with Mehru Lip Dyes
Based on personal use by Carine Fabius, owner of Earth Henna
- Initially, the product tastes a little sweet, but the flavor quickly dissipates.
- You can add your favorite lip balm, lip gloss, or lipstick over your Mehru Lip Dye for whatever effect you like.
- Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes can also be used anywhere else on the body — think eyeliner, to fill in spots in eyebrows, or as a blush. Use your imagination. The sky's the limit!
- Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes are all-natural and contain no harsh chemicals.
- Woman to Woman: Many long-lasting lipsticks just don't last that long, often break down in unattractive ways after eating, and feel heavy, gritty or funny on the lips. Based on my personal use with Mehru Lip Dyes, I would say that, yes, after eating certain foods (salads with dressing, or other oily dishes), the stain does lessen in intensity; however, a very strong stain still remains on the lips in a way that is totally satisfying.
I have tried a lot of so-called "long-lasting" products out there, and based on the way Mehru Herbal Lip Dyes stain and feel (blissfully natural), I think they're miraculous!
^ back to top