EarthHenna Premium Kit
About the EarthHenna Premium Kit
All-natural — Safe — Dermatologically Tested
The Original Earth Henna Body Painting Kit is the most user-friendly kit on the market for creating beautiful temporary tattoos on your own body or for your friends. Each kit comes with all the ingredients you need to start creating your own body art today:
- Pre-measured natural henna powder directly from the fields of Morocco
- Pre-measured henna mixing solution for making henna paste
- Four grams of eucalyptus oil for applying stencil designs.
- Two reusable stencil transfer sheets with easy-to-apply designs
- Plastic squeeze bottle applicator with fine tip (used by professional henna artists!)
- Q-tips and toothpicks (a henna artist's must-have tools!)
- Clear step-by-step instructions on how to mix the solution and apply your Mehndi designs, along with invaluable tips & techniques from professional Mehndi artists
- Cotton bag for storage of unused supplies
Makes 30–40 designs!
Contents of Kit
How to Use the Earth Henna Tattoo Kit
The Earth Henna Body Painting Kit is the most user-friendly kit on the market for creating beautiful temporary tattoos on your own body or for your friends. This is how you do it. (Also see our video demo.)
|1. Mix henna solution with powder.||2. Transfer mixture to applicator.||3. Choose a design.|
|4. Start painting.||ï¿½||ï¿½|
Itï¿½s that easy!
Health & Safety Guidelines
Earth Henna Body Painting Paste is safe and all-natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon. For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Henna Body Painting Paste.
- Before using Earth Henna Body Painting Paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2ï¿½3ï¿½hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4ï¿½5ï¿½hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Henna Body Painting Paste should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.