About Fran Wilson® Lip Color
Product Information for MOODmatcher and MOODpearl Lipsticks
Remember Mood Rings? Probably not, but the way they worked is that the color of the stone changed depending on the wearer — and his/her mood. Well, meet Moodmatcher Lipsticks. Some of these colors may look strange — like bright green, blue, and black!—however, when you put them on your lips, the colors that come out (a range of pinks, corals, reds, and browns) will vary according to your body's chemistry.
But, even more important than this magical bit of "chemistry" is the following list of properties about MOODmatcher Lipsticks, which reads like every girl's wish list when it comes to lip color:
- MOODmatcher Lipsticks have a tried and true 12-HOUR formula that outlasts eating, drinking, and even kissing.
- MOODmatcher Lipsticks include Aloe Vera and Vitamin E and are NON-DRYING. In fact, they are super moisturizing, leaving your lips feeling great and soft.
- By layering one shade over the other, you can create an endless number of colors.
- MOODmatcher Lipsticks are downright inexpensive. At $3.99 a stick, you can have fun trying all the colors with NO GUILT.
- MOODmatcher Lipsticks do not break down in an unattractive way. They just fade gradually — BUT ONLY A LITTLE! You will need to use your favorite makeup remover to take it off.
- MOODmatcher Lipsticks aim to please everyone, so for those of you who prefer a frosted look, the MOODpearl line is just for you—and, yes, Louise, they last 12 hours too.
In short, you won't believe it until you try it. At the end of the day, you will look in the mirror and say to yourself, "I can't believe I still have color on my lips!"
Hot Tips about MOODmatcher Lipsticks from Carine Fabius,
owner of Earth Henna
- When layering one color over the other, I recommend you blot the first color with tissue before adding the second.
- For a non-glossy or matte look, after applying MOODmatcher Lipstick, blot your lips with tissue and apply a colorless lip balm.
- I noticed that the color can look a bit brighter on the inner lip than the color on the mouth (probably because they are two different types of skin). Applying colorless lip balm to the inner lip area before applying MOODmatcher Lipstick takes care of this issue.
- If you really want to play around with a variety of shades, applying any other regular lipstick over your MOODmatcher Lipstick works just fine. When your regular lipstick wears off, MOODmatcher will still be there.